We are a multicellular, amorphous film-making organism capable of manifesting any time, anywhere (but usually in London).
Our work is guided by two main principles:
- Interesting ideas are more powerful than big budgets.
- The strangest, most intriguing ideas are not found in some exotic, far-off land: they’re right outside your front door.
- Best British Short Film, 2017 No Entitlement Film Festival
- Best Short Film Nominee, 2017 High Peak Independent Film Festival
- Judges’ 6 Finalist, 2016 Exit 6 Festival
- Official Selection, 2016 Offline Festival
- Official Selection, Sci-Fi London 2012
- Best Music Video, 2011 London Independent Film Festival
- Best Short Film, 2011 Shepton Mallet Digital Arts Festival
- Audience Choice Award, 2008 Bristol Filmmakers Festival
Special interests: pop music, classic Hollywood musicals, the natural world
Rob lives off-grid and is making a web series about his way of life.
You can watch it here.
Projects currently in development:
- Christmas Number One: a Christmas musical about a troubled pop star
- The Fruiting Body: a comedy-horror short with all-practical FX
- The Last Battle: a mystical sitcom set in the West Country
We regularly work with other talented people such as:
Animator, writer, illustrator
Writer, actor, comedian